Adore this interview with Alice Walker, from My Everyday Awesome. She gives it to us straight with no B.S. or drama on how to eat healthy & make it work when you’re working FULL Time or have multiple jobs. We’re talking dropping the perfectionism, feel of failure, and budgeting time & money. My girl crush radar is on 100% as she combines both the need for sisterhood and a no fluff approach to fit in healthy eating into your busy schedule on a budget.
Fresh Eats Radio – Ep 79 -Alice Walker – FULL Schedule & Making Healthy Eating Work
- How to create a No B.S. Meal Plan & Shopping List System that works
- Discover how Alice went from Grilled Cheese Sandwiches to Rockin’ A Healthy Kitchen
- Real world techniques to balance your healthy eating budget
- Listen to what top 5 supplies she suggests you keep in your kitchen AT ALL TIMES
- Find out how to let go of perfectionism & fear of failure when cooking meals & eating healthy
What’d you think of this episode? Is there a topic you’d like brought up? Email your feedback for the show: firstname.lastname@example.org