The energetic, and slightly irreverent Ashley Srokosz dishes out her no B.S. tips to fit in healthy eating in her imperfect but realistic role as mom, wife, and biz owner. We talk about life dealing with a picky eating toddler (& yes husband too…sshhh) while balancing it all.
Podcast: Listen now!
- Her neurotic pet peeves in keeping the kitchen clean with a family.
- How Ashley manages a business, and making homemade meals even with a toddler at home.
- The way she balances technology so the family truly has time together at dinner
- We talk about rebranding her business & getting naked in front of 100’s of ladies
- Her irreverent desire as a healthy mompreneur
- Listen to her unashamed, no B.S. tips to realistically dealing with eating healthy in the home
- Speaking of irreverent, somehow we end up talking about poop… of course!
- Which foods we can eat to support
- Why sometimes you just need to go through the damn drive-thru
- The ONE way to being healthy… is it Paleo, Vegan, Raw?
- Ashley’s #1 way to staying healthy but that she forgets to do sometimes.
- Her approach to meal planning that’s real world
HELP SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared Fresh Eats Radio with your lady friends on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode helped you, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Subscribe Now And Don’t Miss Another Episode!