This curly hair ginger, tells her love story–– why she fell in love with mushrooms, and started a business with her husband selling quality mushroom powders. We talk about her severe eczema condition, the radiant health benefits of chinese mushrooms, to what it’s really like to work with your husband.
Episode 21 – Casey McCluskey – Shrooms For Health
Podcast: Listen now!
- How to amplify your health once you’ve got the clean eating down
- Discover the different types of eastern herbs & mushrooms and their benefits:
- The 101 on Medicinal Mushrooms – Chaga & Reishi
- Learn about Adaptogens such as Astragulus He Shou Wu, Gynostemma
- How to improve your immune system
- Why these herbs are for preventative health too & support the best quality of life
- Delicious recipes make with these medicinal mushrooms
- The powerful potency to improve your health & why it’s nothing to be scared of
- Working with the hubs… learning each others strengths & weaknesses, clear communication, and dealing with feelings
- Is detoxing dangerous?
- Casey’s secrets to eating healthy even when managing a busy schedule
Click To Tweet:
Subscribe Now And Don’t Miss Another Episode!
HELP SPREAD THE WORD! It would be stellar if you shared Fresh Eats Radio with your friends & family on twitter. Click here to tweet some love! And if this episode helped you, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!