in this interview with Christine Blubaugh, we talk about her story of moving out of drug + alcohol addiction and eventually into healthy living. She shares her story of feeling like the Black Sheep at home, to traveling cross country, sleeping under the stars, and working on an exotic fruit farm in Hawaii. I especially love how real Christine is when it comes to stress + developing a realistic mourning routine to set the tone for the day.
Fresh Eats Radio – Ep 113 – Christine Blubaugh – Moving Out of Addiction
- Listen to how a car accident led her to the ultimate self care routine
- Discover the secret to freedom from your food + drug addictions
- Find out one way to handle feeling like a Black Sheep in your family
- Christine shares what it was like to work on a Fruit Farm in Hawaii + meet David Wolfe
- Giving yourself permission to take rest + how to implement a morning self care routine