In this interview with Krayl Funch we dish out ALL the reasons we can’t stand to be in the kitchen & eat together in the dining room, and what you can do to create a space that feels beautiful, intentional, and that you enjoy. From entertaining to getting the kids to help out. I love how Krayl challenges us to celebrate the everyday and approach this with such simplicity.
Fresh Eats Radio – Ep 73 – Krayl Funch – Intentional Living & Eating by Celebrating Everyday
- How to welcome the Spring Season
- Simple tips to enjoy being in your kitchen or eating together as a family
- Discovering what to do with the parts of meal planning and cooking that you just can’t stand
- On eating seasonally in today’s world
- Intentional Living, when you’re just not a Martha Stewart type
- Creating beauty & celebrating the everyday
- A teaser into Kitchen Feng Shui
- How to communicate better with the family & get more help during meal times.
What’d you think of this episode? Is there a topic you’d like brought up? Email your feedback for the show: email@example.com