Nicole and I discuss candidly about hormones. The good, the bad, and the ugly! I love how Nicole goes where most of us are too afraid to go, and sheds the light on all things hormones– including PMS, thyroid issues, and more.
Fresh Eats Radio – Ep 25 – Nicole Jardim – Healing Hormones
- On answering if hormones are something to be cured or fixed
- How sensitive are our endocrine system to hormones and our surroundings as females
- An intimate look into how our hormones function and why things go haywire
- The missing foundation to bring our hormones into balance… and it might not be what you want to hear or what’d you’d expect
- How to determine if you are stressing to your endocrine system
- A quick analysis of your menstrual cycle
- The verdict on coffee and hormones
- Why it’s so important to have a place to ask these questions amongst other women & where to go for this support
- The gossip on some PMS horror stories
- The scary truth about “the pill”
- The skinny on hormones and weight gain or the inability to lose weight
- Ways to rev up your sex drive
- The effects of dairy on our hormones
- What foods you should avoid for better health & balanced hormones
- And what foods to focus on to support our hormones.
What’d ya think of this episode? I invite you to share your feedback and any requests for future episodes, here in the Fresh Eats Sisterhood Facebook Group.
Subscribe Now And Don’t Miss Another Episode!