In this episode, Rebecca shares her story from recovering slob, and what was lingering in her closet that was holding her back in life. Listen as she shares how to edit your life by your surroundings so you can experience being grounded, centered, and confident. I love how real this episode is as we talk about the mess of life, (and the mess that is growing in MY kitchen). Plus we chat about how to tap into the flow of seasonal living.
Fresh Eats Radio – Ep 53 – Rebecca McLoughlin – The Space Around Us, Reflects Within
- Listen to her story as a recovering slob
- How her mess lead to issues with foods and relationships
- Find out how to get grounded, centered, & confident using your surroundings.
- Listen to the life changing stories from the work she’s done with her clients
- Discover how to make peace with the fact that life gets messy
- Rebecca shares how to check in with your space on a daily, weekly, monthly, & seasonal basis
- How to set your home up for this winter season
- On our need for beauty in our life
Website (& Link to her FREE book)